(Advice for this program)
Before studying abroad
- To act positively for projects
Members in medical project studied background knowledge for lab visiting in advance. So they could understood what professors said. And they are tolerance to science lecture.
- To contact host family frequently
People who exchange message for their host families could get information not only their families but also Davis.
- To prepare for topic for conversation with host family
Japanese surveyor for their host family made the chance to talk with their host family.
While studying abroad
- To take part in many events as many as possible
Communication with UCD students in many club parties or meeting gave members many friends.
- To hang in UCD students
To eat food in restaurants or play sports with them enable to become better friends.
After studying abroad
- Keep contact with host family or friends.